This is the official source of BSL Shaders, any other source may contain malicious contents.
Make sure to read the FAQs before reporting any issue.
Don't report your issues if you're on 1.15.2, those are commonly reported and caused by Optifine and I can't do anything with it.
Shaderpacks mostly don't care with your Minecraft version, you can use them as long as Optifine is available for that version.
BSL Shaders is a shaderpack for Minecraft: Java Edition with high customization and optimization. This shader includes realtime shadows, volumetric light, ambient occlusion, bloom, customizable clouds and water, and built in anti-aliasing. Additional effects are available, such as depth of field, motion blur, specular and normal mapping, celshading, world curvature, and more.
You're allowed to...
- Use this shaderpack for taking screenshots and videos.
- Modify the shaderpack for personal use.
- Publish your heavily modified version of the pack.*
- Redistribute the shaderpack for modpack / server with my permission.*
You're not allowed to...
- Redistribute the shaderpack without my permission.
- Claim (and rename) my shaderpack (or its code) as your own.
- Use monetized URL shorteners to my site or files.
*My shader and myself (the author) should be credited clearly, add link to my site if possible.
Download and install Optifine
Download the shaderpack
Put the shaderpack inside .minecraft\shaderpacks
Open Options, Video Settings, Shaders
Choose BSL Shaders
Click here to read the changelogs.