Uploaded by eddieb05
Uploaded May 24, 2015
Game Version 1.8.1
Size 57.88 KB
You must remember to set your FREE API KEY in the config for the plugin to work!
Supported Game Versions:
- 1.8.3 (Spigot, CraftBukkit)
- Added graceful disabling of the translator so you can turn off translation while using plugins dependent on the API
- Implemented disabling the overriding of chat (as long as API consuming plugins don't override the chat)
- Improved notification of issues to the user (Eg. say if you have a bad API key or if the user has stupidly disabled all methods of data storage in the config - Eg. removed YAML and SQL save options for language settings)
- Enhanced handling so now even if the plugin stops working (Because of config issues) the in-game chat will still work regardless.
- CANNOT be run on versions of Spigot older than 1.8.3 due to import refactoring done by the spigot team.
- Words immediately following chat colours (Chat colours mid-message, colours at the start can be made to work) aren't translated unless there's a space between. (Cannot be fixed)