Zomgadin will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Zomgadin is a very small, simple and light-weight AddOn which allows you to quickly see your own buffs with their expiration time and refresh them with a single click!
- Hover the button or frame to have it expanded to show the three buttons in addition to the main button.
- Clicking the main button will always refresh one of the three buffs that is first to run out.
- Shift-click on the Blessing button for a Greater Blessing.
- Alt-leftclick to drag the frame around. It was designed to be anchored to the right side of your screen.
- Rightclick to toggle the options menu.
- In the options menu, you can choose one Blessing and one Seal to be shown, or toggle the autoupdate feature.
- With the auto-adjust feature enabled, Seal and Blessing tracking will be automatically updated.
- If you uncheck the 'Automatic expand&collapse' option, the frame will always stay expanded.
- Not tanking? Uncheck the tanking option and Righteous Fury won't be checked.
- Get or set buttonsize or -margin: /zomg [size or margin] [newValue]. Omit newValue to get current value. (e.g. /zomg size 24)
- Reset all Zomgadin settings and reposition the frame: /zomg reset.
- Check your current version with /zomg version.
In combat, specific actions are blocked. You cannot extend or collapse the frame, nor can the main button update it's buff and icon. This is all blocked by the WoW API.