Created by: Gatorsknight-Stormrage (Alliance) (US) Battletag: Gator#1210
First off im not the original Author I just fixed and repaired addon with help from the community and i plan on keeping it updated from here on out as long as im playing wow. All credit for the Addon Goes to AtliThor
A simple AddOn that provides details about your levelling progress, tracking a variety of items required until you reach your next level.
Tracks the following:
- Mob kills and Quests.
- Dungeon runs.
- Battleground runs, as well as individual BG objectives.
- Gathering professions, including Archaeology.
- Pet Battles.
- A small, configurable window, showing averages needed to level, a mini XP bar, and a time-to-level estimate.
- A "floating" message and/or a chat message can be shown when XP is gained, to show exactly how many more such gains are required to level.
- A highly configurable LDB data-source, providing data to LDB front-end AddOns, such as TitanPanel and Fortress.
All of these display features can be configured via the configuration panel, which is accessible in the Interface/AddOns window, or simply by typing the commands: