Uploaded by LanceDH
Uploaded Aug 12, 2020
Game Version 8.3.0
Size 133.65 KB
Fixed some issues with the TomTom integration.
- Added support for setting profiles, allowing different for different characters.
- New Quest List setting: Number of Rewards (default 1). Choose how many rewards you want displayed per quest (between 0 and 3).
- New Map Pins setting: Reward Icons (default 0). Choose how many rewards you want displayed per quest asn mini icons (between 0 and 3). Replaces the Reward Icon option.
- Renamed 'Resources' filter to 'Currency'. All resources are currency, not all currency are resources.
- Reward filters now affect shown rewards. A quest with gold and currency as a reward will prioritize the gold. If the gold filter is turned off, it will prioritize the currency instead.
- Dropdown menus can now be opened by clicking anywhere on the dropdown button, rather than just the arrow on the right.
- Characters with the BfA expansion will now see BfA world quests on the Azeroth world map starting at level 110 instead of 120.
- Characters with the Legion expansion will now see Legion world quests on the Azeroth world map starting at level 98 instead of 110.
- Holding Ctrl while clicking a quest, with no rewards that can be previewed in the dressing room, will no longer zoom to the related zone.
- Fixed content on the full screen map not being constrained to the map area.