Uploaded by LanceDH
Uploaded Jul 2, 2019
Game Version 8.2.0
Size 90.79 KB
- Fixed an error caused by the dataprovider.
- Fixed an issue where all quests were gone when an official map filter is turned off.
- Removed 'Precise Filter' option. Apparently it was broken for ages, so I assume no one uses it anyway.
- Sorting will now fall-back to sorting by reward, rather than just by title. For example: sorting by time will still do so, but quests with the same time remaining will sort by reward.
- Fixed the quest list not showing up when the map is set to fullscreen, but openened using the questlog keybind.
- Fixed Nazjatar quests not showing in the list on other continents.
- Fixed Nazjatar quests not showing in the list, period.
- Fixed the Alliance Nazjatar faction.
- Fixed Nazjatar 'Bonus Objectives'.
- Fixed compatibility with the WorldFlightMap add-on.
- Fixed issues related to using the 'Always All Quests' setting.
- Fixed the 'Default' quest type filter.
- Fixed the order of "Type" sorting to prioritize rare and elite quests over the most basic type.
- Fixed uninteded cooldown times showing on map pins.
- Fixed the add-on showing as outdated.
- Support for Machegon and Nazjatar.
- A 'What's new' window that shows a TL;DR version of these patch notes in game.
- Added support for the world quest list to the fullscreen map and the flight map. Click on the globe button (top-right on fullscreen, bottom right on flught map) to show/hide the list.
- Added new pin features:
- 'Time left' on the right: Use the ring to present the time left on a quest.
- Reward type icon: adds a small icon indicating the type of reward.
- Quest type icon: adds a small icon to special quest types (pet battle, invasion, etc).
- Bigger pins: Re-implemented. Slightly increase the size of pins for easier reading.
- Changed the default layout of pins using the new features. Check the settings to customize to your own preference.
- Swapped the bightness of 'selected' and 'tracked' hightlights.
- Swapped the order of 'type' sort so special types are at the top of the list.