🌟Want to help add localization (language support) to weizPVP? Just submit an issue report mentioning you would like to help and I'll be in contact! 🌟
🐞 Please report issues to: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/weizpvp/issues
(Last updated for v220.127.116.11)
weizPVP is an addon dedicated to one thing: World PVP.
The core features include:
- Expansive player detection
- Health and death updates
- Dead player display icons and sorting
- Stealth Alerts
- Role detection
- Level estimation
- Kill On Sight list
Many other features are include such as intelligent player sorting, phase detection, on-flight-path detection, player connection status and distance estimation. Another goal of weizPVP is to be efficient as possible by constantly making improvements to reduce memory and CPU usage (world pvp can be laggy enough). Whether you're solo doing a world quests or raiding an enemy city, weizPVP is there to keep you current on the enemy situation so you can make informed decisions, using accurate data, displayed on a easy to use interface.
🖥️ Main Window
A list of recently detected enemy players includes:
- Realm ( '*' displayed for players not from your realm)
- Health Updates
- Dead player indicator and sorting
- Clickable player bars that target the player.
- Scrollable player list.
- Nearby count of the number of players
- Move, minimize, restore, and resize the window
- Pin or Lock the window in place.
- Status Bar with a growing list of notifications from player and addon events.
🗺️ Minimap Icon and Data Broker support
- Minimap icon or data broker displays show the nearby count
- One Click to hide/show the main window or toggle the interface options
👁️ Stealth Detection
- Pop up notifications showing the player and what ability or item was used.
- Sound notifications
- Status Bar messages
- Color change based on class.
- Net-o-Matic icon appears when usable
- Display the target's name and guild
- Adjustable opacity/alpha, scale, and line thickness
💀 Kill On Sight
- Add/Remove players from the list or unit frames
- Indicator on player bars
- When Crosshairs are enabled, shows a special indicator for KOS players
- Priority sorting on player list
- Custom sound alert
- Chat output alert-