WarCult will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
PvP addon killing blow alert and tracker minigame. Get killing blows and cult experience points in any PvP, and sacrifice them at the current week's sacrificial X to earn cult levels and ranks. Combine with Kingdam PvP damage meter minigame, crown yourself king (or queen) of damage.
Optional audio alerts announce your killing blows, enable in addon settings. WarCult frame displays your killing blows (center), cult experience points (top), kill streak and 50 kills challenges (bottom), and current week's sacrifice zone (mouseover). Frame is initially centered. To move the frame, hold down keyboard SHIFT and LEFT MOUSE button the X to drag the frame to desired position. Your world map displays an X in cult zones. When you are grounded within the X on map, frame also displays your cult level and rank. The X on the frame is faded white, but lights up yellow when standing in an X or briefly after a killing blow.
Killing blows and cult experience points that you've earned in any PvP are automatically sacrificed on entering the current week's sacrificial X. This increases your cult level and progression to next rank. The more you progress, the more killing blows and cult experience points are required to progress. Become a follower of our cross region, cross realm, cross faction WoW PvP community and riiiise.
WarCult is designed to complement other PVPXTV addons Kingdam, TopTarget, TopCombat, Vantage and HideNPC.
X icon on frame indicates a killing blow or standing in map X by changing colour to yellow. Killing blow, cult xp, and kill challenge counters also displayed. Current week's sacrifice zone name displayed within world zones on mouseover X. Level information displayed while within the Xs.
- Frame is initially centered. To move the frame, hold down keyboard SHIFT and LEFT MOUSE button the X to drag the frame to desired position.
- Adjust frame size, opacity, and X style in addon settings: Options > Addons > WarCult.
- Audio announcer is initially disabled. Enable audio for killing and/or sacrifice in addon settings: Options > Addons > WarCult.
- Audio announcer uses the Dialog sound channel, set to preferred volume: Options > Game > System > Audio > Dialog.
- For WoW retail battlegrounds, arenas and world PvP.
On the world map you'll see a yellow X in the cult zones below. Every week a cult zone is designated as the sacrifice zone, displayed on the WarCult frame below the kill counter. Get killing blows and cult xp in any PvP, and then on ground enter the X in a sacrifice zone to exchange your killing blows and xp for cult level progression.
- Northern Barrens
- Elwynn Forest
- Redridge Mountains
When you get a killing blow on an enemy player, the kill counter increases by 1 every time. These kills can be sacrificed at the current week's sacrifice X for level progression, reducing the kill counter to zero.
Displayed above the kill counter, cult experience points are earned via PvP activity or standing in the current week's X. They can be sacrificed for cult level progression, reducing xp to zero. This gives non-damagers level progression, and a bonus for damagers. The methods below earn you cult xp in varying amounts.
- Stand in the current week's sacrifice X and get xp over time.
- Sacrificing killing blows at the X grants the 'X Power' buff with 10 charges. While buffed, a killing blow consumes one charge and gives xp.
- Kill streak killing blows give incrementally increasing xp.
- Kill streak milestones 10, 20, 30, 40, 50+ give increasing xp.
- Completing the kill streak and 50 kills challenges gives increasing xp.
- Honorable kills by you and other group members give xp.
WarCult has two never ending kill challenges, displayed below the killing blow counter. They both reward bonus cult xp on completion.
Kill Streak Challenge
Your current kill streak/best kill streak is displayed on left below killing blow counter. Equal your best kill streak to complete the challenge for xp reward.
50 Kills Challenge
Your kills progression/kills required is displayed on right below killing blow counter. Equal the required kills to complete the challenge for xp reward.
When not standing inside a map X, the X icon on the frame is white and faded (adjustable), but flashes yellow after a killing blow. Stand in the X in the designated zone to sacrifice your kills and earn cult level progression. When standing on ground inside the X on map, the frame X icon is yellow. The X is divided into 4 sub sections. The X indicates the sub section player is inside, or indicates if player is at one of the X corners or X center point. If enough players are available, one of them can stand in center, 4 at corners, and the rest between the center and corners to form a player X.
- Right mouse button press the X icon on WarCult frame to get the X center and corner coordinates.
- Left mouse button press the X to get your WarCult performance.
Cult Level & Ranks
Increase your cult level and earn ranks by sacrificing your killing blows and cult experience points at the X in designated zone. The higher your level, the more killing blows and cult xp needed to progress.
Level number and percent progress to next level is displayed on the right of the WarCult frame when standing on ground in an X. The ranks below are displayed when you reach the required level. These ranks are also automatically unlocked on the WoW PvP Discord by being active on the server.
- Supreme: Level 100+
- Mythical: Level 90
- Legendary: Level 80
- Eminent: Level 70
- Illustrious: Level 60
- Elite: Level 50
- Paragon: Level 40
- Exalted: Level 30
- Revered: Level 20
- Honored: Level 10
- Member: Level 1
Your determination and cult loyalty will be recognized with prestigious collectible award items. View your award items count by standing in an X and left mouse button press the X icon.
- Spirit: 10% chance to be awarded for sacrificing killing blows in the X.
- Medals: 5% chance to be awarded for getting a killing blow on an enemy player.
- Trophies: 1% chance to be awarded for completing a kill challenge.
WarCult is the movable kill counter frame on bottom right of screen. Optional kb voice alerts. See image demos.
Kingdam is the moveable percent number above player's unit frame portrait, displaying damage percent versus top damager.
TopTarget is the red cornered box on enemy nameplates highlighting most targeted enemy.
TopCombat is the purple icons on enemy nameplates and green icons on group nameplates highlighting players to attack/cc or defend/assist.
Vantage is the movable group role status frame to right of player unit frame. Optional warning voice alerts.
HideNPC is the hidden NPCs on minimap.
1. Install the WarCult addon for WoW retail battlegrounds, arenas and world PvP. Combine with Kingdam damage meter PvP minigame for even more killing fun! Also highly recommend TopTarget and TopCombat for targeting assistance, Vantage for group role status, and HideNPC to hide NPCs on minimap.
- WarCult frame is initially centered. To move the frame, hold down keyboard shift and left mouse button the X to drag the frame to desired position.
- If war mode disabled, enable war mode in your faction's capital city.
- Mouseover the X on your WarCult frame to get the current week's sacrificial X zone.
- Travel to the X zone, find the yellow X on the world map and stand on ground within the area it marks.
- Get killing blows and cult xp in any PvP and enter the X to sacrifice them and earn cult level progression.
- As your level riiiises, you will receive a new cult rank per 10 levels.
2. Join our cult within a community WoW PvP Discord server and unlock the Supreme role yellow X name icon.
Target and destroy your enemies with PvP addons for World of Warcraft retail battlegrounds, arenas, and WPvP.
- TopTarget - Highlights nameplate of your group’s most targeted enemy.
- TopCombat - Highlights nameplate of enemy/group players to attack/cc or defend/assist.
- Vantage - Displays group role status at a glance during combat.
- WarCult - Killing blow alert and tracker minigame.
- Kingdam - Damage meter PvP minigame.
- HideNPC - Hide NPC blips on the minimap when using track humanoids.