Uploaded by BN_Kaji
Uploaded Jan 11, 2015
Game Version 6.0.3
Size 455.50 KB
Supported WoW Versions
- New companion browser. You can now easily bind a companion profile to a companion by using the Bind button in the companion profile list. The new companion browser will show you all your customizable companions. Please note that battle-pets have to be renamed in order to be customizable.
- Mount customization system ! You can now bind a companion profile to a mount. Use the new companion browser to pick a mount. Mounts tooltips will be displayed on top of players tooltips and a new button has been added to the target frame to open its description.
- New anchoring option for the tooltip. You can now choose to display Total RP 3's tooltip on your cursor.
- “At first glance” groups. You can now save your current “at first glance” items into groups and load them later.
- Fixed an issue with the data broker module that was hiding the cloak at each interface load. Thanks to Elennoko and Arakara for reporting this issue.
- Fixed an issue where information transfers were not correctly initialized between two Total RP 3 users on mouseover.
- Modified companions tooltip to fix an issue with several languages. Thanks to Arakara for reporting this issue.
- Fixed an issue with battle pet types using the wrong global string in the tooltip.
- Fixed an issue with the Russian font (requires Total RP 3 to be set in Russian).
- The Chinese font has not been tested. It could be buggy in the tooltips.
- The only place to see your mounts "At first glance" is on the profile page. We are thinking of a better way to show it, for example on the target frame.
- The battle pet browser is dependant from the WoW Pet journal filters.