Changelog version 2.3.13
- Fixed missing death knight icons on Classic WotLK.
- Fixed some more profile modifications.
Changelog version 2.3.12
Classic users: Companion profiles may have to be relinked due to API changes.
- Added settings to change the colors you see for other players' tooltips.
- Added 5 new music files from patch 9.2.7, as well as data for WotLK Classic.
- Added macro conditionals support for the "/trp3 profile" command.
- Added a tooltip to view settings texts in full even if they are too long.
- Added Evoker class color preset to the color picker.
- Fixed an issue with tooltip color rendering when using some Unicode characters.
- Fixed inconsistent linebreaks in Template 1.
- Removed some unwanted modifications in profiles.
- Fixed a potential crash when reordering miscellaneous information lines.
- Added a delay before joining the broadcast channel to reduce issues with chat channels swapping numbers/colors.
- Fixed dead links in "About Total RP 3".
Changelog version 2.3.11
With the recent changes of patch 9.2.5, profiles can now be seen cross-faction for players in your party, or with whom you share a cross-faction WoW community.
- Added 3 icons and 4 music files from patch 9.2.5.
- Surrounding link tags with color tags will now apply the color to the link.
- Fixed the target frame not having the proper skin when using ElvUI.
Changelog version 2.3.10
- Added 438 icons, 133 music files and 10 images from patch 9.2.0, 2 icons from Burning Crusade Classic and 3 icons from Classic Era.
Changelog version 2.3.9
- Added 32 icons and 7 music files from patch 9.1.5, 21 icons from Burning Crusade Classic and 2 icons from Classic Era.
- Fixed an issue with the character scan tooltips not showing since patch 9.1.5.
Changelog version 2.3.8
- Fixed tooltip issues for patch 9.1.5.
Changelog version 2.3.7
This version is updated for TBC Classic 2.5.2.
- 9.1 icons and musics have been properly added for retail.
- Fixed an issue with TRP3: Extended creation exchange failing in very specific cases.
Changelog version 2.3.6
- Added 323 new icons, 7 images and 138 new music files from patch 9.1.0.
- Removed the roleplay language flag.
- Fixed a bug with chat channels on Classic.
Changelog version 2.3.5
- Added support for Burning Crusade Classic.
- Fixed several performance issues when requesting character profiles.
Changelog version 2.3.4
- Fixed an issue with links in brackets displaying incorrectly in chat while using ElvUI.
Changelog version 2.3.3
Added tooltip fields for character zone and health. These fields can be toggled in Tooltip settings.
- The zone field will only show when the character is in another zone (if looking at a party member for instance).
- The health field will only show if the character is not full health. It is disabled by default.
- Fixed a few issues with profile transfer.
- Fixed Kui name-only RP nameplates not updating when level text and health were both disabled.
- Fixed inability to set a pet profile when the pet is first summoned.
- Fixed TRP tooltip overlapping with the main tooltip if the profile has been caught by the mature filter.
- Fixed TRP chat links breaking from emote/OOC/speech detection.
- Fixed Currently/OOC fields not properly hiding on tooltips if they only contained whitespaces.
Changelog version 2.3.2
- Added settings for right-click options on unit frames and chat names.
- Fixed incorrect names showing up on Blizzard NPC nameplates.
- Fixed display issue with KuiNameplates tank mode.
- Fixed a dependency issue preventing chat customization from working when using Prat and Listener.
- Fixed localization not being properly applied to various settings.
Changelog version 2.3
- Added a module to customize nameplates with RP information. At present, only default Blizzard nameplates and KuiNameplates are supported.
As it is now redundant, the TRP3: KuiNameplates module will now disable itself and should be uninstalled.
- Added support for companion profiles in Classic.
- Added entries on unit frames right-click menu to open profile + change roleplay status.
- Added a window to copy character names linked to a profile when right-clicking it in the directory list.
- Added an option to disable profile tooltips in instances.
- The URL copy window now closes after pressing the copy shortcut.
- The default profile no longer shows the amount of characters bound to it.
- Cropped characteristic fields will now show a tooltip on hover with the full content of the field.
- The description editor will now receive input focus after clicking any formatting tool button.
- Customized names in chat frames that have excessively large lengths will now be cropped.
- Custom colors for personality traits now apply to attribute names.
- Fixed an issue with chat customization not properly registering on login while using Prat.
- Fixed missing sound cue when opening/closing the main window.
- Fixed an issue that could cause PvP flagged players to show their location on map scans in Classic.
- Fixed missing vulpera language icon.
Changelog version 2.2
- Added Pronouns preset in Additional information. When using this preset, the pronouns will be shown on your tooltip.
- Added support for companion profiles on the secondary pet summoned with the hunter talent Animal Companion.
- Added a hunter pet browser when binding a companion profile through the profile list.
- Fixed chat link tooltips being invisible when first opening one.
- Fixed formatting issues with chat links.
- Fixed an issue causing the battle pet browser to show an incomplete list if the battle pet collection had search filters applied.
- Fixed invalid icons in the About tab when receiving a profile from other RP addons on Classic.
- Fixed incorrect information on the tooltip of the NPC speech prefix setting.
- Fixed an issue with Tukui chat history.