Changelog version 1.6.6
- Added slash commands to change your roleplay status, which you can use in macros. You can now use
/trp3 status icto get in character,
/trp3 status oocto get out of character, or
/trp3 status toggleto switch status.
- Added a chat setting to display the OOC indicator next to the name in chat.
- Added a setting to hide the map scan button if no scan is available.
Added a roleplay language field to the main dashboard.
- This setting is profile-based, defaults to your addon language, and allows you to indicate the language you're roleplaying in.
- If your addon language doesn't match a player's roleplaying language, you'll see a flag at the bottom of their tooltip indicating their roleplaying language.
- This change is mainly aimed at Classic roleplayers, as only English RP realms were made.
- Added back buttons to toggle helmet and cloak display for Classic.
- Renamed the war mode setting to PvP mode for Classic.
- Fixed issues when the target bar module was disabled.
- Fixed an issue causing duplicate Mary-Sue Protocol profiles to appear in the register when unchecking "This realm only".
- Fixed a few remaining missing icons for Classic (default template 3 icons and
- Fixed an issue when using the "Right-click to open profile" setting on Classic.
Changelog version 1.6.5
- Added Total RP 3: Extended version number alongside Total RP 3 version number at the bottom of the tooltip.
- Fixed an error when someone executes a scan in your zone. (Classic only)
- Fixed a potential error when saving a glance slot.
Changelog version 1.6.4
We are aware of a current issue on Retail causing quest item usage from the objective tracker to sometimes fail. While we do not have a fix for it just yet, typing /reload after getting the error message temporarily fixes the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
WoW: Classic support
- Total RP 3: Classic is now available as a separate download on CurseForge and WoWInterface! Be sure to install it instead of the retail version of Total RP 3 if you plan on roleplaying in WoW: Classic.
Important points to be aware of for the Classic version:
- A few icons have been changed across the addon to replace missing icons in Classic.
- Companion profiles have been disabled for mounts and non-combat pets, as Blizzard did not provide us with beta access. We will work on implementing them back as soon as possible.
- Total RP 3: Extended will not be ported to Classic at launch. We will be evaluating if a Classic port makes sense for us to do at a later date.
- When using the character map scan, characters with which you have set a relationship will now appear on top of the others.