PvP addon for targeting the nameplate of enemy player doing most damage.
TopCombat is your targeting assistant. PvP addon highlights nameplate of enemy player doing most DPS with purple brackets. Target caller can use the addon to get visual feedback on an enemy to potentially call for attack or CC. Non target callers in heat of battle can use the addon to target the top DPS enemy player for attack or CC.
Not only healers have to die. Top damagers also have to die. Encourage other group members to install this addon for even faster target destruction. Potentially a massive advantage. Target the top damager and destroy.
TopCombat is designed to complement other PVPXTV addons TopTarget, Vantage and WarCult.
Icons for highest DPS enemy player, most damage enemy player, and most interrupts and dispels enemy player.
- Requires enemy player nameplates enabled in WoW's settings: Interface > Game > Names.
- You must be grouped, in combat, and multiple enemy players doing damage in spell range.
- Your allies using this addon may see a different enemy highlighted, install TopTarget to see what allies are targeting.
- Combine with Vantage to see a group in range healing & damage meter and role hp & count during combat.
- Combine with WarCult, get killing blows in any PvP and sacrifice them at the X to earn levels.
- For WoW retail battlegrounds, arena and world PvP.
TopCombat is the purple brackets on enemy nameplate. See image demos.
Choose a faction and join us in WoW for battlegrounds, arenas, duels, WPvP, wargames, and events. Join the official cross faction PvP community PVPXTV Discord server and PVPXTV subreddit. Follow the community owner and addon author on YouTube, Twitch and Twitter. Get in the mood for dealing death by listening to the official PvP cul... community gaming music soundtrack.
PVPXTV WoW PvP Addons