Warning: This project is experimental. Its files will not synchronize across the CurseForge network.
Team Equip Compare was created to assist with gear distribution while multiboxing. The initial version handles synchronization of gear data between party members and a tooltip enhancement that displays a comparison for each member of the team. The addon is setup to synchronize whenever the party composition changes, whenever a team member changes any gear, on level up and spec change.
- Each member of the team must have the addon loaded and be grouped for the equipment data to be shared properly.
- There are no distance requirements for the addon to work properly.
- By default, the Ctrl key must be held down to display the enhanced tooltip.
Command Line Options:
- "/tec" - displays command line options
- "/tec config" - to display options dialog
- "/tec sync" - force a full team re-sync
- "/tec team" - print team members, along with avg equipped iLevel, current spec, and money
Future Enhancement Possibilities:
- Determine if it's feasible to work with a raid group
- Rolled up statistic comparison for team.
- Tabbed dialog with paperdoll for each team member
This addon started as an update of Zolotips (http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/34618-Zolotips-Addon-to-help-decide-who-gets-loot?highlight=zolotips)