The main focus lies on targeting party members properly with '@party' macros with the default Blizzard Frame.
- You don't have to set your macros with player names anymore.
- You don't need group leader every match to target properly anymore.
- Switching your party keybinds every match also isn't necessary anymore .
All updating problems caused by the known script will SortGroup also try to avoid by locking down the raid frames in combat - you can change this in the options
- Top - Descending: You are on top of your group. Party 1-4 are sorted descending
- Top - Ascending: You are on top of your group. Party 1-4 are sorted ascending
- Bottom - Descending: You are on bottom of your group. Party 1-4 are sorted descending
- Bottom - Ascending: You are on bottom of your group. Party 1-4 are sorted Ascending
- To apply the sort function select a profile in settings
- Deactivate 'Keep Groups Together' in your Raid Profiles
- If you change any options in your Raid Profiles reload your UI.
I stopped playing wow, possibly for good. Therefore, I can not continue to update this addon. If someone is interested in continuing this project send me a message. Please have some experience with lua and maybe a decent project.
Thank you guys for your positive feedback throughout the comments and private messages. I really appreciate it.