The main focus lies on targeting party members properly with '@party' macros with the default Blizzard Frame.
- You don't have to set your macros with player names anymore.
- You don't need group leader every match to target properly anymore.
- Switching your party keybinds every match also isn't necessary anymore .
All updating problems caused by the known script will SortGroup also try to avoid by locking down the raid frames in combat - you can change this in the options
- Top - Descending: You are on top of your group. Party 1-4 are sorted descending
- Top - Ascending: You are on top of your group. Party 1-4 are sorted ascending
- Bottom - Descending: You are on bottom of your group. Party 1-4 are sorted descending
- Bottom - Ascending: You are on bottom of your group. Party 1-4 are sorted Ascending
- To apply the sort function select a profile in settings
- Deactivate 'Keep Groups Together' in your Raid Profiles
- If you change any options in your Raid Profiles reload your UI.
It seems like a few people would like an update for this addon. I still use this addon myself and I have no issues.
If the addon breaks, or you can provide me with some detailed problems you have, I might consider pushing an update. Otherwise it'll stay the way it is.