This is a module for the 7.1-x and higher build of SmartRes2. It will not work with previous versions.
You will need to install SmartRes2, but the Chat module does not require any other modules. If you install the Chat module and you do not have SmartRes2, it should install it for you.
The messages that you want to send to chat during resurrection casts are controlled by this module. For example:
- Random silly messages each time you cast a resurrection-type spell, be it single target or the mass resurrection-type.
- Inform other casters that their spell will is not the first to land on a target (collision casts).
- Inform you when other casters finish or cancel their casts.
- Inform you when a dead character's resurrection timer has ended, and they can be resurrected again.
- You can toggle on/off messages to both random and single target cast lists of sayings.
- Other features...