if you need to know something specific send me a PM.
Make sure you addon has either
Dependencies: SimpleILevel or
OptionalDeps: SimpleILevel so that it gets loaded after SIL.
- SIL:NameToGUID(name, realm) Gets the GUID of someone if we have them in the cache
- name, realm = SIL:GUIDtoName(guid) Gets the name and realm of someone if we have seen them
- SIL:AddHook(hookType, callback) Add a hook! You may catch something good
- (guid) purge the guid from your cache
- (guid, score, totalItems, age, items) someone has been inspected and we now have a score for them, do what you will. items is a table of all there items as itemLink
- SIL:AddMenuItem(where, info, level, parent) Add a menu item to LDB
- where top, middle or bottom
- info info table for
UIDropDownMenu_AddButton(info)wiith a few additions, fmi see "List of button attributes"
- info.textFunc, a function that is run on every display to update info.text
- info.enabled, a function that is run to see if the option to be shown at all. if it is omitted the item is shown.
- level numeric level to show the item on, default is 1
- parent used for sub levels to match up with
- dest, to, color = SIL:GroupDest(dest, to) Sanitize user input for use in SIL:PrintTo()
- dest desitnation channel, output is the channel for SendChatMessage()
- to passed through for whispers
- color boolean for if the channel supports color
- SIL:PrintTo(message, channel, to) Sends a message to the specified channel, channel is the same one for SendChatMessage()
- SIL:ColorText(low, high) Prints a rainbow of scores to the chat frame from low to high
Load on Demand
In order for your addon to be listed inside SIL as a module it needed to be in Interface\AddOns as a folder SimpleILevel_ and for best results use the title "Simple iLevel - Whatever". The module list will remove "Simple iLevel - " and just show "Whatever". Be sure to also have
LoadOnDemand: 1 in your toc.