- I'm glad to present you Scrap Visualizer, a long waited and asked feature!
- Displays your junk list in a separate tab on the merchant window
- Almost complete, but expect improvements and bug fixes in the next few weeks
- You still can only see which items you added to the list, but you will be able to see which ones you removed in future versions
- Feel free to provide suggestions (keep them coming)
- Minor tweaks
- Updated CustomTutorials-2.0 (otherwise, could crash with Cornucopia)
- Removed many unnecessary library files (making download size a bit smaller)
- Starting level poor equipment is no longer considered Scrap by default (as it can be useful at those levels)
- Small tweak to the configuration dropdown
- Updated CustomTutorials-2.0
- Updated french translations (thank you mius64)
- Minor tweaks
- Fixed recent bug with Scrap Launcher
- Slight tutorial text improvement
- Updated addon/modules descriptions
- Auto sell was bugging for some users, should be fixed now. If not, let me know which addons are you using.
- Tutorials are back: cheer up for CustomTutorials-2.0
- Improved the options menu look
- Disabled tutorials for now
- Hopefully made a bug fix
- Added compatibility to Scrap's new plugin: Scrap Cleaner!
- Updated for 4.0.1
- Scrap will no longer consider soulbound armor which your character will never use junk if you are an enchanter
- Tutorials are not working yet
- Scrap will now consider soul-bound equipment items your character can't equip junk by default (careful enchanters!)
- Added Chinese and Spanish translations (thanks to thwa and yllelder, respectively)
- Other translation updates
- Tested on 3.3.3 patch
- Added German and updated Russian translations (thanks to ckaotik and RustamIrzaev, respectively)
- Added some French translations (thanks to laumacwow)
- Moved the tutorials to a more convenient position on the screen
- Added Russian translation (thanks to p4tv)
- Went back to the old options dropdown. Without the junk lists option, the window does not make much sense.
- Added new "blizzard-style" tutorials. Stop pressing F3!
- Small code changes to allow compatibility with Scrap Launcher
- Fixed a bug breaking SpamSentry
- Fixed a bug causing lists to not be saved in some situations
- Permanently deleted the old profile data
- Fixed a bug breaking Combuctor_Scrap and Baggins_Scrap
- New custom icon
- Junk lists are now saved per-character (old global profiles will be kept for now, so this change is reversible). If you wish to have profiles, use Reflux.
- New option window:
- Replaces the old options drop-down
- Was built using a new library (Sushi-2.0), so it may be unstable. Feedback is highly welcome
- As the junk lists are saved per-character, most of the window's space is empty. Ideas for new options are welcome.
- Now items with no sell value can be added to the junk lists
- No longer beta
- Fixed several bugs causing add/remove item functionalities not to work properly
- Updated for 3.2
- Scrap is going trough a "transitional phase": there are many upcoming changes, which will make Scrap profiles from previous versions incompatible with the new version. An additional addon, Scrap BetaUpdater, has been included, which will make the transition of enUS profiles a smooth process, but users with other clients may find transitioning their junk lists a difficult process. Our apologies, but this will be better for the users on a long term.
- Added a new module: Scrap Merchant, which will make the Scrap merchant button load on demand. What does this means? Faster loading and less use of memory and cpu on startup.
- Now Scrap does not allows items which can't be sold to the merchant to be added to the junk lists.
- Chat messages now behave depending of your chat settings
- Removed the profiles chat messages
- More changes coming in a close future...
- Updated TOC for 3.1
- Updated for 3.0.2
- Scrap now prints how much you profit by selling your junk when you visit the merchant
- Fixed a bug causing the buttons to not be correctly placed after using the 'Buypack' tab
- Scrap no longer has a 'module API'. Combuctor Scrap and Baggins Scrap now 'hook' Scrap to work properly.
- Combuctor Scrap and Baggins Scrap are now separate downloads
- Before you start asking, this is still not the version which includes the library I've been working for the last year. That will be a closed beta.
- All: Code improvements
- Added: Baggins Scrap and Combuctor Scrap
- Core: Fixed a bug causing an error message when trying to drag a spell to the Scrap button
- Options: Current profile is now checked instead of disabled in the "Set Profile" option
- Initial Release