- Fixed a bug breaking SpamSentry
- Fixed a bug causing lists to not be saved in some situations
- Permanently deleted the old profile data
- Fixed a bug breaking Combuctor_Scrap and Baggins_Scrap
- New custom icon
- Junk lists are now saved per-character (old global profiles will be kept for now, so this change is reversible). If you wish to have profiles, use Reflux.
- New option window:
- Replaces the old options drop-down
- Was built using a new library (Sushi-2.0), so it may be unstable. Feedback is highly welcome
- As the junk lists are saved per-character, most of the window's space is empty. Ideas for new options are welcome.
- Now items with no sell value can be added to the junk lists
- No longer beta
- Fixed several bugs causing add/remove item functionalities not to work properly
- Updated for 3.2
- Scrap is going trough a "transitional phase": there are many upcoming changes, which will make Scrap profiles from previous versions incompatible with the new version. An additional addon, Scrap BetaUpdater, has been included, which will make the transition of enUS profiles a smooth process, but users with other clients may find transitioning their junk lists a difficult process. Our apologies, but this will be better for the users on a long term.
- Added a new module: Scrap Merchant, which will make the Scrap merchant button load on demand. What does this means? Faster loading and less use of memory and cpu on startup.
- Now Scrap does not allows items which can't be sold to the merchant to be added to the junk lists.
- Chat messages now behave depending of your chat settings
- Removed the profiles chat messages
- More changes coming in a close future...
- Updated TOC for 3.1
- Updated for 3.0.2
- Scrap now prints how much you profit by selling your junk when you visit the merchant
- Fixed a bug causing the buttons to not be correctly placed after using the 'Buypack' tab
- Scrap no longer has a 'module API'. Combuctor Scrap and Baggins Scrap now 'hook' Scrap to work properly.
- Combuctor Scrap and Baggins Scrap are now separate downloads
- Before you start asking, this is still not the version which includes the library I've been working for the last year. That will be a closed beta.
- All: Code improvements
- Added: Baggins Scrap and Combuctor Scrap
- Core: Fixed a bug causing an error message when trying to drag a spell to the Scrap button
- Options: Current profile is now checked instead of disabled in the "Set Profile" option
- Initial Release