- Slim, customizable and readable overview of the situation on the battleground.
- Capture timers, state of all battleground nodes and flag respawn time is tracked.
- Quick report sending. About the current position or any other node on the map.
- Gate health tracking on Isle of Conquest and Strand of the Ancients.
- Winner estimator providing information about time left to end of a current match.
- ElvUI skin - AddOnSkins
- Hold Shift + Alt to hide all player blips and show node timers/gate health.
- Hold Shift + Ctrl to highlight friendly healers, raid markers, vehicles and flags.
- Click any node to open report menu.
- Click score estimator to send it to battleground channel.
- Blip - Friendly player. Class colored.
- Blip with black dot - Friendly player in combat.
- Blip with red dot - Friendly player in combat. Low health.
- Blip with cross - Dead player or ghost.
- The map can be moved by dragging.
- Dragging + SHIFT will move map inside the frame.
- Map frame can be resized by using holder at the bottom right corner.
- Scroll wheel control map zoom.
- Deepwind Gorge, Silvershard Mines, Temple of Kotmogu and Southshore vs Tarren Mill maps don't have subzones. Report bar is hidden there.
- Pin refresh speed might decrease on big battlegrounds. It is throttled on Blizzard side.
- Sometimes player arrow is rendered too small. Can't do anything with that.