Rematch_TSMPetValues adds TSM market values to the Rematch pet list, so you don't have to cage a pet to see its auction house item value.
You can browse through your whole pet collection and can choose which precious pet is due to sell or which cheap pet to buy..
It uses TSM to gather the item value and displays the Mininum Buyout Value (DBMinBuyout) and the Regional Market Value Average (DBRegionMarketAvg), but you can change that to any other TSM price source (/tsm sources) in the configuration.
Rematch_TSMPetValues gets its pricing information from TradeSkillMaster and its desktop app. If the desktop app doesn't have data from your region (and server), Rematch won't show pet price values: it' that simple.
In 99% cases of missing values a 3rd party addon downloader has junked your addons, be warned, use ƇurseForge and you'll be fine.
Thanks to Mandaeule for her inspirational idea to make this addon and to Goldgoblin from Goldgoblin.Net for his nice video and to Breg from BregVids for his nice video and to mention it in his video "The Best Addons for Making Gold in BfA" and to DalaGG for his Video "10 Gold Making Addons in WoW Shadowlands Gold Farming".
No special configuration, Just install it and pet values will show up in Rematch, but you can change the used price sources in the configuration.
You could set the first and second price source to 'DBMinBuyout' and 'DBRegionMarketAvg'. A third price source, e.g. '5000g' or 'max(5000g, 50% DBRegionMarketAvg)'
or '33% DBRegionMarketAvg', can trigger a notice (+/-) in front of the market value.
The notice suggests selling a pet (+++ down to +) or buying a pet (--- down to -) on this server because the price is higher or lower than on other regional servers.
You can sort the pet list by first, second and the difference of first and second price source.
Set price sources to 'DBMinByout' (a) and 'DBRegionMarketAvg' (b) and the alert trigger to '20% DBRegionMarktAvg' (c), then '+' is a indication that the min buyout of that pet is (one * alarm trigger) higher than the average:
a - c >= b for '+', a - 2c >= b for '++' and a - 3c >= b for '+++'
or (one * alarm trigger) lower as the average:
a + c < b for '-', a + 2c < b for '--' and a + 3c < b for '---'.
Please use the additional addon TradeSkillMaster_AppHelper and a working TSM Desktop App to get pet market values for your server and region.
Is there a distinction between prices for Level 1 and Level 25 pets?
TSM does not differentiate between Tier 1 or Tier 25 pets. Please have an eye on which level or breed pets have before buying and selling.
Please report any bugs you may find or any suggestions you might have to the ƇurseFȯrɡe Project Page
If you wish, you can send me a PM to Expelliarm5s on ƇurseFȯrɡe.
ATTENTION: The only original source for my addons is the ƇurseFȯrɡe site or the ƇurseFȯrɡe updater app. Do not download my addons from another website or with other download apps as they are likely to be out of date and may contain malware.
My other addons (may or may not be useful to you):
- Rematch_TSMPetValues - Add TSM market values to the Rematch pet list
- BioBreakTimer - Onscreen AFK Timer for bio breaks and other most important things
- Broker_TSMProfile - Displays the current TSM profile and lets you switch between profiles
- TradeSkillFluxCapacitor - Trade skills window remembers the state of collapsed headers and the last recipe
- SellableItemDrops - Logging your sellable item drops with location, time and market value
- LevelTimingsGold - Statistics for GoldGoblin's Leveling Challenges
- WhatRepRecipes - View reputation requirements, source, price and mats for all recipe ranks
- DeTrashLoot - Delete or sell items in bags based on their sell or market value
- RinseOBags - Move items between bags and banks (fast)
- MakeMeGetMyMain - Notifies you when something happens to your character
- ManyVendorVisits - Visit vendors and make lots of gold by selling limited recipes, designs, schematics, patterns, plans, formulae, techniques and items on the auction house.
- RotaCast_XChange - Export and import RotaCast sequence data
- DebugLog - Collect and View Debug Logs