- Recording statistics of played battlegrounds (both normal and rated) and arena matches.
- Recording honor gain history.
- LDB feed with PVP data summary.
- Displaying summary after each battleground.
- Displaying statistics of most common, hard and easy arena compositions.
- CSV dump.
- ElvUI skin - AddOnSkins
Important note about arena match recording:
Matches left using /afk will not be recorded. Currently REFlex requires scoreboard access to create proper database entry. That will not change in foreseeable future. Instead, this addon adds two additional methods to surrender the match:
- Middle clicking the REFlex minimap button or LDB feed.
- /gg slash command.
- Hold Shift to display tooltips.
- Hold Shift + Alt to display extended tooltips. They are available only for rated BGs.
- Shift + Alt + Ctrl + Click will hide the match.
- Click the LDB feed to change modes.
Battleground map name colors:
- White - Normal match.
- Light blue - Rated match.
- Light yellow - Brawl.
- Faction color - Mercenary match.
- LDB feed is not updated during the match.