Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on
The all new Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on is your one-stop shop and perfect companion for Massively Multiplayer Online supremacy. The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on allows to map your key binds right from the game without having to alt-tab to make any change. This Add-on replaces the Razer Orbweaver Add-on and adds a whole new set of features to your arsenal. Don’t worry about tedious re-setup since all your settings can be migrated with ease.
The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on now supports the Razer Tartarus - our latest membrane gaming keypad, and is also compatible with existing Add-on’s such as the Razer Naga Add-on, Dominos and Bartender.
The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on comes bundled by default with Synapse 2.0. Simply connect your device, open Synapse2.0 and enable the configurator by clicking on the Add-on tab.
The Razer Gaming Keypad Add-on will not replace your current Actionbar Add-on. This Add-on can be used concurrently with the Blizzard native Actionbar as well as the Razer Naga Add-on Actionbar.
- For more information on the Razer Orbweaver, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-orbweaver
- For more information on the Razer Tartarus, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-keyboards-keypads/razer-tartarus
- For support and enquiries, please visit http://help.razersupport.com/us-en/email.asp
- In order to achieve the best possible experience, Razer recommends to run this Add-on via Razer Synapse 2.0 Driver support is required in order to bind modifier keys such as CTRL, ALT or SHIFT.
- Razer Gaming Keypad AddOn only supports World of Warcraft patches before the Dragonflight release. In the new Dragonflight patch, this AddOn will not work. However, you can check out some of the AddOns created by other developers within the community here:
• ActionBar replacement mod: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/bartender4
• Customize your main bar: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/dominos