- Fixed a LUA error when loading the addon for first time.
- Fixed issue#187: Fixed the mapID of Duskwood.
- Introduced the same fix that was added in retail regarding the calculation of the delay used in the execution of routines (it could cause a LUA error under certain circumstances).
- Fixed a LUA error shown when entering a dungeon.
- Added support for World of Warcraft Classic.
- This version is a port of the retail version, so it includes all the features from the retail without everything that doesn't exist in Classic.
- As with TBC, this version works only with enemy nameplates, so you have to enable them in order to get the alerts.
- I've tested the basics and everything seems to work. I don't play Classic, so please if you find an error report it so I can fix it.