If you are looking for a highly configurable chat mod, LM Chat isn't for you: this is an extremely small add-on, and has no configurable settings.
Help about enabling an disabling features can be found at CurseForge.
- Low memory usage: less than 1,7 kb (no modules)
- Hides the up, down and menu chat buttons
- Chat menu button inside the chat frame, at the upright corner optional module
- Enables chat scrolling
- Relocates bottom button to be inside the chat frame, and it only appears when you are scrolling.
- Shorts channel names
- Makes Yell, Whisper, Party, Raid, Guild and Officer channels sticky optional modules
- Moves the editbox to the top of the frame optional module
- Lets you choose between several editbox styles optional modules
- Timestamps optional module
- Disable Tab Flash optional module
- Disable Text Fading optional module
- German thanks to disiz
- French thanks to oaudry
- Chat Box by Robinson
- Chat Timestamp by Micah
- zChat by Industrial