FIX: AddonLoader support removed, for now
CHANGE: Supplied sound now shown on dropdown
FEATURE: Mage sounds added (from MageAlert)
FEATURE: /powa showbuffs & /powa showdebuffs commands added to help find SpellIds (works on target or player)
CHANGE: Chinese localisations updated
FIX: Nil errors
CHANGE: Animation sliders extended for better control
FEATURE: Wings texture added
FIX: Party/PvP not working (IsUnitPlayer issue)
CHANGE: Removed profiling code
CHANGE: Release version
CHANGE: toc updated for Patch 3.3
CHANGE: German localisations updated
CHANGE: Spanish localisation files added (just shell needs filling)
CHANGE: Chinese localisations updated
FIX: Improved efficiency in large raids
FEATURE: Shift-Click on the page name will now toggle enable/diable all on page
FIX: ActionReady was not being scanned when disabled
CHANGE: GlobalCooldown now detected automatically
FEATURE: ActionReady now has option to ignore Usable and only show based on cool-down
CHANGE: ActionReady now recognises macros on the action-bar by name
FEATURE: MySpell now has option to ignore Usable and only show based on cool-down
FEATURE: SpellAlert can now track player spells
CHANGE: Lots more translation options added (for CTRL-click messages)
CHANGE: Stance base state now detectable and selectable in the drop-down (e.g. Druid Caster Form)
CHANGE: AoE aura can now check for boss only spells to reduce spam
CHANGE: AoE aura now forces an animation duration afterwhich it always disappears
FEATURE: Old Animation flag added
CHANGE: Tool-tip edit box max characters increased
CHANGE: Move to Blizzard animation system
FEATURE: New FPS slider to control animation quality
FEATURE: New rotation animations
FEATURE: Option to animate Timer on refresh
FEATURE: Option to animate Stacks on Refresh
CHANGE: Many chages to improve efficiency (CPU & memory)
CHANGE: Multiple buffs/debuffs e.g. x/y/z Timer/Stacks data will come from the first match left to right
CHANGE: Korean translations updated
CHANGE: Updated Russian locale
CHANGE: Improved resolution on moving timers
FEATURE: Can hide/show aura based on set time
CHANGE: Max aura size increased
FEATURE: InParty flag added
FEATURE: Timer rounding up/down flag added to Interface/Addons/Power Auras Classic
FEATURE: Purgeable Buff check on enemies
FEATURE: Stealable Buff check on enemies
FEATURE: Interruptable check added to SpellAlert
FEATURE: Import/Export Page Sets
FEATURE: Is alive flag added
FEATURE: Tri-State logic added to options
FEATURE: New Timer and Stacks Fonts
CHANGE: Removed start-up message spam (except first time version changes)
FEATURE: Added hi-res textures
FEATURE: Added Reset position & Show button to Interface/Addons/Power Auras Classic
CHANGE: Allowed auras to be scaled smaller
CHANGE: global options moved to Blizz Interface/Addons
FEATURE: CPU throttles added
FEATURE: Stacks display
FEATURE: 8 new auras from JD
FEATURE: New begin animation: Bounce
FEATURE: Secondary animations now unlimited number
CHANGE: Timer rewrite
FEATURE: information on why aura won't show (CTRL-click)
FEATURE: Range of stacks use 3-5
FEATURE: new spell cooldown aura
FEATURE: leading zero flag
FEATURE: transparent flag
CHANGE: Combo multi now 1/2/5 not 123 (should auto-update)
FEATURE: New DebuffTypes (silence, stun etc)
FEATURE: Resting Flag
FEATURE: in Vehicle Flag
FEATURE: Spec selectors added to all auras
Version 2.6.0 (WotLK)
- Feature: WoW 3.1 compatibility update.
- Feature: Deathknight Presences added to Stance Auras.
- Feature: Whitespace added to export strings to facilitate forum posting.
- Feature: Better granularity for Mana/Health/Rage/Energy/Power threshold (step 5 -> 2).
- Feature: Mounted option changed to toggle (checked: only when mounted, unchecked: only when dismounted)
- Feature: Texture glow option affects timer.
- Bugfix: Mana/Rage/Energy/RunicPower Party & Raid triggers.
- Bugfix: Mana/Rage/Energy/RunicPower Unit triggers.
- Bugfix: PvP Trigger.
- Bugfix: "Casted" -> "Cast" typo.
- Bugfix: 'Show hundredths', 'Show 2 timers' timers options errors.
- Feature: Option to only test buffs/debuffs cast by the player.
- Feature: Unlimited timers. (1 per aura instead of 5 total)
- Feature: Dynamic texture update when multiple names and 'own texture' checked.
- Feature: Import and export Aura-strings for sharing Auras with other users.
(Multiple aura conditions and timer position export/import not supported at the moment)
- Feature: 'Any' toggle for party and raid buff checks.
(unchecked = all must be buffed, checked = at least one)
- Bugfix: Action Usable aura when action linked to stance.
- Bugfix: Make "Activate Power Auras" checkbox actually do something
and shutdown processing when unchecked.
- WoW 3.0.2 update
- Feature: Aggro warning from focus.
(requires a modified LibBanzai-2.0 that is included in the addon Libs folder,
hoping that the change needed will be part of the original library soon)
- Bugfix: Invert Threshold gui bug.
- Feature: Shadow option for textauras.
- Feature: Ability to setup auras with combination of triggers.
- Feature: Spell Casting activation trigger added (target and focus).
- Bugfix: combination triggers with "show when not active" checked.
- Bugfix: Font Select button not visible on first editor open.
- Bugfix: Various internal logic errors/optimizations.
- Bugfix: Begin Animation "replaying" when check/refresh auras.
- Bugfix: Offhand temporary enchant detection/stacks
- Feature: Separate weapon buff auras can be defined per temporary enchant
and optionally filtered by slot (mainhand or offhand)
- Feature: Text Aura Option added (thanks to Garstiger for initial code)
- Feature: Option to invert default threshold behavior added.
- Feature: Pet health/mana activation enabled (enter "pet" in UnitName editbox)
- Bugfix: Manual.html pictures (submitted by Garstiger)
- Bugfix: Aura Type checkboxes
- Bugfix: UnitName nil error
- Bugfix: Threshold activation when Rage/Energy/Power is zero.
- Bugfix: Fix gui bug 'Not in Combat' checkbox initial state.
- Bugfix: Health/Mana threshold for party/raid units (line 1297 error)
- Bugfix: Custom duration timer for target buffs/debuffs (wasn't reseting on target change)
- Bugfix: Now hiding player auras when dead/ghost.
- Feature: Stance options for Druid and Rogue(stealth) added
- Bugfix: Stance detection is now dynamic so lower levels that don't have all forms/stances yet are supported.
- Feature: Custom timer enabled for action usable. It overrides the calculated timers if used.
- Feature: Rage/Energy trigger implemented with upper thresholds.
- Bugfix: Buff and Debuff timers revisited
(non-player cast buffs, player debuff fixes)
- Bugfix: Buff and Debuff timers.
- Feature: Custom textures can now accept SpellName or SpellID as valid input.
- Feature: Updated zh-CN localization by <Doomiris>.
- Bugfix: Buff and Debuff stacks.
- Bugfix: Mana-threshold auras when shifting to bear/cat.
- Feature: New custom sounds.
- Feature: 30 more wow textures added to available choices
- Feature: PvP flag added to triggers
- Feature: Aggro status added to triggers
- Feature: Option to use ability/spell texture instead of predetermined choice where available.
- Various mostly cosmetic bugfixes (label colors, missing tooltip elements etc)
- Feature: 2.4 compatibility re-code
- Feature: New default textures can be added easily by dropping sequentially
named Auraxx.tga files in the AddOn folder and restarting the game.
- Bugfix: Stance / Form detection
- Bugfix: Aura detection
- Bugfix: Mounted detection (detect flying added)
- Bugfix: Action Usable (workaround coded for the absence of events at cooldown finish)
Works out of the box for all Action Buttons.
If you want to track trinkets / other inventory items with "On Use:" property,
they must be dragged to an action bar somewhere (doesn't have to be visible).