- Bugfix: 'Show hundredths', 'Show 2 timers' timers options errors.
- Feature: Option to only test buffs/debuffs cast by the player.
- Feature: Unlimited timers. (1 per aura instead of 5 total)
- Feature: Dynamic texture update when multiple names and 'own texture' checked.
- Feature: Import and export Aura-strings for sharing Auras with other users.
(Multiple aura conditions and timer position export/import not supported at the moment)
- Feature: 'Any' toggle for party and raid buff checks.
(unchecked = all must be buffed, checked = at least one)
- Bugfix: Action Usable aura when action linked to stance.
- Bugfix: Make "Activate Power Auras" checkbox actually do something
and shutdown processing when unchecked.
- WoW 3.0.2 update
- Feature: Aggro warning from focus.
(requires a modified LibBanzai-2.0 that is included in the addon Libs folder,
hoping that the change needed will be part of the original library soon)
- Bugfix: Invert Threshold gui bug.
- Feature: Shadow option for textauras.
- Feature: Ability to setup auras with combination of triggers.
- Feature: Spell Casting activation trigger added (target and focus).
- Bugfix: combination triggers with "show when not active" checked.
- Bugfix: Font Select button not visible on first editor open.
- Bugfix: Various internal logic errors/optimizations.
- Bugfix: Begin Animation "replaying" when check/refresh auras.
- Bugfix: Offhand temporary enchant detection/stacks
- Feature: Separate weapon buff auras can be defined per temporary enchant
and optionally filtered by slot (mainhand or offhand)
- Feature: Text Aura Option added (thanks to Garstiger for initial code)
- Feature: Option to invert default threshold behavior added.
- Feature: Pet health/mana activation enabled (enter "pet" in UnitName editbox)
- Bugfix: Manual.html pictures (submitted by Garstiger)
- Bugfix: Aura Type checkboxes
- Bugfix: UnitName nil error
- Bugfix: Threshold activation when Rage/Energy/Power is zero.
- Bugfix: Fix gui bug 'Not in Combat' checkbox initial state.
- Bugfix: Health/Mana threshold for party/raid units (line 1297 error)
- Bugfix: Custom duration timer for target buffs/debuffs (wasn't reseting on target change)
- Bugfix: Now hiding player auras when dead/ghost.
- Feature: Stance options for Druid and Rogue(stealth) added
- Bugfix: Stance detection is now dynamic so lower levels that don't have all forms/stances yet are supported.
- Feature: Custom timer enabled for action usable. It overrides the calculated timers if used.
- Feature: Rage/Energy trigger implemented with upper thresholds.
- Bugfix: Buff and Debuff timers revisited
(non-player cast buffs, player debuff fixes)
- Bugfix: Buff and Debuff timers.
- Feature: Custom textures can now accept SpellName or SpellID as valid input.
- Feature: Updated zh-CN localization by <Doomiris>.
- Bugfix: Buff and Debuff stacks.
- Bugfix: Mana-threshold auras when shifting to bear/cat.
- Feature: New custom sounds.
- Feature: 30 more wow textures added to available choices
- Feature: PvP flag added to triggers
- Feature: Aggro status added to triggers
- Feature: Option to use ability/spell texture instead of predetermined choice where available.
- Various mostly cosmetic bugfixes (label colors, missing tooltip elements etc)
- Feature: 2.4 compatibility re-code
- Feature: New default textures can be added easily by dropping sequentially
named Auraxx.tga files in the AddOn folder and restarting the game.
- Bugfix: Stance / Form detection
- Bugfix: Aura detection
- Bugfix: Mounted detection (detect flying added)
- Bugfix: Action Usable (workaround coded for the absence of events at cooldown finish)
Works out of the box for all Action Buttons.
If you want to track trinkets / other inventory items with "On Use:" property,
they must be dragged to an action bar somewhere (doesn't have to be visible).