PoisonTracker keeps track of your poisons and reminds you before they run out.
How does it work?
When one of your poisons (for example Deadly Poison) ran out or is about to run out, an ability icon of the poison will pop up in the center of your screen.
- Never bothers you inside cities and rest zones
- Configure when and which poisons should be tracked
To configure PoisonTracker go to ESC->Interface->PoisonTracker there you can toggle on and off any poisons you need.
You may also configure PoisonTracker via the built-in SlashCommand /pt (or /poisontracker). For example to activate the tracking of wound poison run
/pt poisons wound_poison on
- 10/29/2018 - Ver 0.1.6 - Added compatibility for BFA 8.0.1 (thanks to Xathz)
- 8/30/2017 - Ver 0.1.5 - Compatibility for 7.3.0 and fixed bug where ticker box value is displayed wrong for lock option
- 8/22/2017 - Ver 0.1.4 - Fixed bug where Addon was activate while User was not in the right spec
- 8/22/2017 - Ver 0.1.3 - Fixed bug that allowed click through on action icons and dded lock option
- 8/9/2017 - Ver. 0.1.2 - GUI is now draggable and added option for icon size
- 8/6/2017 - Ver. 0.1.1 - Icons now show outside of cities as well (used to be instances and PVP only)
This addon is still in an early stage. If you found a bug or have a feature request, please don’t hesitate to share your thoughts and comment.