- Updated for WoW patch 8.1.
- "Eat Your Greens" (new): Added an option to display a reminder tooltip for eating plants in Nazmir.
- Suggestions Tab:
-- Added suggestions for the Battle for Stromgarde warfront.
-- Added suggestions for the dungeons Freehold, Shrine of the Storm, Waycrest Manor, Siege of Boralus, Atal'Dazar, The MOTHERLODE!!, The Underrot, Temple of Sethraliss, and Kings' Rest.
-- Added more suggestions for Tol Dagor (dungeon).
- Battle for Azeroth's "Adventurer of..." achievements: Added "need to kill" reminders for the criteria that needed manual entry of mob IDs.
- "To All the Squirrels..." achievements: Fix reminder tooltip not showing for certain critters that aren't / are no longer technically classed as critters (such as the sheep in Elwynn Forest).
- Attempt to make the draggable achievement frame feature more compatible with other addons.
- Recent Reminders feature:
-- If a recently spotted objective is complete, then its tooltip text is now colored green and will have a checkmark next to it.
-- "Azeroth at War..." achievements: Missions can now be flagged as recently spotted objectives.
-- Fixed an issue where reminders triggered by a timer resulted in a tooltip indicating recently spotted objectives but with none listed.
- "Azeroth at War: The Barrens", "Azeroth at War: After Lordaeron", "Azeroth at War: Kalimdor on Fire" (new): Added an option to display a reminder tooltip in the mission UI for completing missions.
- "Three Sheets to the Wind" (new): Added an option to display a reminder tooltip for acquiring drinks.
- Suggestions Tab:
-- Added suggestions for Tol Dagor (dungeon) and the War Campaign Ships (The Banshee's Wail and Wind's Redemption).
-- Removed suggestions that are now Feats of Strength.
- Fixed an issue where tooltips indicating whether an item needs to be consumed would appear even when the related option's checkbox was unchecked.
- Fixed reminder tooltip not showing for some mobs required for Legion's "Adventurer of..." achievements.
- Cache module: Fixed an issue that prevented the use of stored data from the opposing faction if a character of that faction hadn't been logged into since the release of a new WoW build or Overachiever version. (Data for the other faction should generally be considered reliable enough to use even if it will be rebuilt when you next log into a character of that faction.)
- Trade module: "The Kul Tiran Menu" or "The Zandalari Menu" is now considered when determining if you need to cook a recipe.
- Fixed an issue where some of the opposing faction's achievements were sometimes automatically tracked in battlegrounds.
- Cache module:
-- This module now improves the accuracy of cross-faction data. For instance, the meta-achievement "Master of Warsong Gulch" requires a different version of "Quick Cap" for each faction. Without the cache module, only the "Quick Cap" for your own faction indicates that it is required by another achievement. With Overachiever_Cache enabled, both versions now indicate this.
-- For a complete cache, you will need to have logged into both an Alliance and a Horde character. (Most of the time, this is a non-issue. Most cached data is not faction specific. Even faction-specific achievements usually provide the same data to both factions.)
-- The tooltip indicating an achievement is required for a meta-achievement can now display an Alliance or Horde icon to show when the cache indicates the requirement is exclusive to one faction.
-- Fixed an issue where populating the cache while logged into a character of one faction prevented data from the other faction from being added.
- Correct an issue that prevents the cache module from being loaded.
- A new module has been added, Overachiever_Cache. When enabled (which it is by default), it should reduce load times once its cache is populated. The cache is rebuilt whenever Overachiever runs after a new build of WoW was released. (If the option "Startup: Throttle achievement lookup" is enabled, then this may improve performance instead of load time.)
- Trade module: Fix achievement information not showing in Cooking window.
- Suggestions Tab:
-- Added numerous suggestions for Battle for Azeroth zones.
-- Add more suggestions to the Draenor garrison.
-- Suggest "Choppin' Even More Logs" to Horde characters in their garrison instead of "Choppin' Some Logs" since the wrong faction's version was showing if the series progressed. (WoW API gives Alliance version as part of the series regardless of your faction.)
-- Suggest "Chromie Homie" at Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight (instead of only when actually inside The Deaths of Chromie scenario).
- Added achievements for Battle for Azeroth zones to exploration auto-tracking.
- Updated for Battle for Azeroth beta and pre-patch, WoW patch 8.0.x. Updated TOC and made many required changes.
- This release is backward compatible with Legion. (This may not be the case for future releases.)
- Reworked the achievement search system. Searches should generally take less time and they now allow other activity to continue during a search.
- Search Tab:
-- "Personal" type split into "Personal" and "Other." The latter are achievements that do not have a category which belongs in the base UI. (Since all of them are unlisted achievements, selecting the "Other" type causes the search to include unlisted achievements even when the box to do so is unchecked.)
-- Added an option to direct searches started by slash commands (like "/ach") to the Search tab.
- When not directed to the Search tab, slash commands that searched for achievements will now also search through unlisted achievements. Excludes the "silent" slash commands such as "/achs". (When directed to the tab, whether they include unlisted achievements is determined by the relevant checkbox found there.)
- Minimap tooltips are now properly supported by the tooltip reminders feature. Up/down arrows (indicating a node's relative vertical position) do not prevent the reminder from showing and multiple nodes showing in the tooltip at once are now handled.
- Suggestions Tab: Added suggestions for Seething Shore.
- Tabs module: Added text overlay to indicate when the achievement completion filter (earned or incomplete) has caused an achievement to be omitted from the Suggestions or Related tabs.
- Improved ability to toggle tracking an achievement by ctrl+clicking on its link. Overachiever will now attempt to toggle tracking when the selected achievement is part of a series to which the linked achievement belongs (rather than requiring the linked achievement itself to be selected).
- Option "Startup: Throttle achievement lookup" is now disabled by default and it is automatically disabled for users upgrading from a pre-1.0 version of Overachiever.