The functions use the syntax FunctionName(parameter1=value1 parameter2=value2...). If the name of a parameter is committed, the default is 1, 2, etc.
- The spell identifier
- The target of the spell. Default is target. May be focus for example.
- Set this parameter to 1 if the spell should be hidden if it is not usable (special conditions not meet, not enough mana, etc.). E.g. use it for abilities that work only on some targets (undead, demons...), abilities that work only bellow a certain life percentage...
- Set the priority. Default is 3.
- Play a sound. Give the absolute full path to the sound.
- What should be the spell cooldown in seconds when the sound is played. Default is 0.5.
Same as Spell, but run a macro whose name is in parameter.
Same as Spell, but use an item.
The parameter may be either an item identifier (the number that is used database web sites) or an inventory slot. See Wowpedia for a list of inventory slots.
A placeholder texture. May be used to denote anything that is not a spell like target swapping, movement, etc. See Wowpedia for a list.
Example: Texture(INV_Misc_Coin_01) will display coins. Time to earn some money, dying to boss enrage is not free!