- Added a fix for displaying 0 seconds when in non tenths of seconds mode
- Added an option to display tenths of seconds for durations < 3 seconds.
- Updated localization
- Renamed Min Size, Min Duration sliders to Size Threshold and Duration Threshold
- Added a new slider, Finish Effect Threshold - Used to determine how long a cooldown must last before OmniCC will trigger a finish effect (pulse, shine, etc)
- TOC Bump
- Fixed a bug for users with no previous OmniCC settings
- Removed pulse from the core. Reimplemented as a plugin (OmniCC_Pulse)
- For 51d cooldowns, OmniCC will now attempt to estimate the proper remaining duration.
- Added a hidden setting OmniCC.sets.minFinishEffectDuration: This setting controls how long a cooldown's duration (in seconds) needs to be to show a finish effect (ex, shine, pulse)
- Restructured the folder layout. Log out of WoW completely, delete all OmniCC folders, and install the new version to have everything work properly.
- Updated Chinese translation
- Added Korean translation.
- Pulses will now only happen for cooldowns that have a duration > 30 seconds
- Added a check before calling GetTexture to prevent redbox issues.
- Updated options menu code for the new Wrath build. This will probably break people on the PTR
- Added Russian translation
- Rethrottled the updates
- Tweaked the no cooldown count flag to hide active timers.
- Updated a setting to make LSM3 work properly.
- Fixed a bug with embeds.xml
- Switched to using noCooldownCount to signify that cooldown count should not display on an object, instead of noomnicc
- Updated to LSM 3
- Unthrottled the updates for cooldowns with durations > 1 minute. This is to (hopefully) prevent an issue with the rogue ability Preparation.
- Reimplemented the slash commands