- The cooldown opacity setting is now only applied when set at an opacity value under 100%
- Update TOCs values for 9.0.5
- Updated Korean translation (thanks, WetU)
- Updated Russian translation (thanks mone-ennen)
- Fixed an issue when upgrading from OmniCC versions prior to 8.1 or so
- Added a setting to disable auto disabling of blizzard cooldown text
/run OmniCC.db.global.disableBlizzardCooldownText = false; ReloadUI()
- Replaced the Draw Cooldown Swipes with a Cooldown Opacity slider
- Updated Russian Localization (thanks, Artur91425)
- Update TOCs for 1.13.6
- Add a nil check when deciding to hide cooldown spirals or not
- Build process updates
- Fix cases where cooldowns may not properly refresh
- Fixed an error for when OmniCC attempts to display configuration for rules with missing id values
- Apply default rulesets only when a profile is first created. This fixes an issue with deleting the defaults.
- Finish effects will now trigger immediately for cooldowns that are soon to complete, but were overridden by the GCD.
- Added a new setting, Timer Offset, to adjust the end point for timers to account for things like spell queue windows and latency.
- Added predefined rules for Action Bars, nameplates, and auras
- Updated TOCs for the Shadowlands pre-patch
- Deferred loading of OmniCC_Config until you either use /omnicc or click on it in interface options
- Updated Ace3 packages for compatibility with World of Warcraft Shadowlands