* Adjusted timings between text and style updates to be a bit more consistent.
* In the event a cooldown lacks a parent, use the cooldown itself as the owner for a display object (Fixes an issue with LoseControl)
* Use integer comparisons for scaling/display instead of floating point ones for more consistency.
* Probably fixed an issue that would cause giant flares and pulses
* Minor performance improvements.
* Prevent an error when a cooldown lacks a parent
* Handle cases of cooldowns shifting between different parents
* Fix a bug with the minimum duration check for disabled groups.
* OmniCC's folder structure has changed a bit. At the very least, restart WoW after installing the update.
* Completely rewrote the timer implementation, dropping CPU significantly and resolving some issues causing OmniCC to not always show up on certain things, like nameplates. Charge cooldowns should be a bit more consistent as well.
* Rewrote the finish effect implementations. The pulse effect should now no longer have rendering issues.
* The activate effect has been dropped, as it had some implementation issues that could cause tainting
* The name lookup rule for cooldowns now all ancestors for a name, instead of just itself and its parent.
* Removed the optimize performance option, as it is no longer necessary.
* The text scaling algorithm now takes both a frame's width and height into account instead of just its width. This is intended to cause cooldowns to fit better within nameplates.
* The spiral transparency option has been dropped as I want to avoid directly modifying cooldown frames
* OmniCC will now disable the Blizzard cooldown count functionality while active. If you disable OmniCC, then the setting should return to whatever you had it at before.