This addon is to help a warlock manage soul shards, soul stones, and health stones.
It provides an easy menu to summon demons / pets; give buffs; summon players; and apply curses.
Please delete any version older than 6.1 of this addon before installing - many changes! : _classic_\Interface\AddOns\Necrosis
People experiencing issues with configuration settings or icon placement try:
Delete the necrosis files in _classic_\WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SERVERNAME\CHARNAME\SavedVariables
- Soul shard management
- Buff menu
- Curse menu
- Demon menu
- Fear Icon when unit is unfearable / Banish icon / Trance icon / Backlash icon
- Soulshard count
- DoT (Damage over Time) timers
- Latest change:
- Fix for soulstone & healthstone not using the highest available
- For readabilaty and reduce confusion - Added spell name to soul / health stone icon tool tips and to curse icon tool tips
Want to help out get this addon in the best possible state?: https://github.com/robert388/Necrosis-classic
- This Necrosis version is based on the original code-base reworked for 1.13.
- (c) 2005 – 2007 Lomig, Liadora et Nyx (Kael’Thas et Elune – EU/French)
- (c) 2008 – 2010 Lomig & ArPharazon (Nagrand – US/Oceanic)
- (c) 2019 – 2019 Classic update by Doppie
- (c) 2019 – Classic update by urnati
- Licensed under the GPL v2