This addon is to help your warlock manage soul shards, soul stones, health stones, fire stones, and spell stones.
It provides an easy menu to summon demons / pets; give buffs; summon players; and apply curses.
* Soul shard management and count
* Buff menu
* Curse menu
* Demon menu
* Create and use soul stones, health stones, fire stones, and spell stones
* DoT (Damage over Time) timers
* Buff timers (optional)
* Icon shown when unit is unfearable / Banish icon / Trance icon / Backlash icon
Latest changes 7.2
* Fix for soulstone button not working
* Curse of Shadows and Siphon Life on the curse menu
* Buff timers optional (use Timers > Page 2)
* Banish added as a spell on main sphere
* Fix so Fel Dominion (if known) is used on right click of pet summon
* Fix for reagents on Inferno and Ritual of Doom tool tips
* Summoning speech (and target) should work properly
* Buttons are a bit larger (for higher resolution monitors)
* Clean up issues - not getting email of new / updated issues...
If upgrading from a version older than 7.x please delete any older version of this addon before installing : _classic_\Interface\AddOns\Necrosis
People experiencing issues with configuration settings or icon placement try:
Delete the necrosis files in _classic_\WTF\Account\<ACCOUNTNAME>\<SERVERNAME>\<CHARNAME>\SavedVariables\Necrosis.lua and Necrosis.lua.bak
- This Necrosis version is based on the original code-base reworked for 1.13.
- (c) 2005 – 2007 Lomig, Liadora et Nyx (Kael’Thas et Elune – EU/French)
- (c) 2008 – 2010 Lomig & ArPharazon (Nagrand – US/Oceanic)
- (c) 2019 – 2019 Classic update by Doppie
- (c) 2019 – Classic update (rewritten) by urnati
- Licensed under the GPL v2