This addon is to help your warlock manage soul shards, soul stones, health stones, fire stones, and spell stones.
It provides an easy menu to summon demons / pets; give buffs; summon players; and apply curses.
- Soul shard management and count
- Buff menu
- Curse menu
- Demon menu
- Create and use soul stones, health stones, fire stones, and spell stones
- Fear Icon when unit is unfearable / Banish icon / Trance icon / Backlash icon
- DoT (Damage over Time) timers
Latest changes 6.4
Note: EN (English) seems to working. This update is for other languages. Update if you use a non English client and have issues with your highest spells not being used by Necrosis.
- Fix for language(s) where stones / spell were not sorting properly
- Updated FR locale file - Special Thank You to PierrotIV!
Please keep the comments and traces coming! My low level warlock is trying their best to make this addon better! :)
Please delete any version older than 6.3 of this addon before installing - many changes! : _classic_\Interface\AddOns\Necrosis
People experiencing issues with configuration settings or icon placement try:
Delete the necrosis files in _classic_\WTF\Account\<ACCOUNTNAME>\<SERVERNAME>\<CHARNAME>\SavedVariables\Necrosis.lua and Necrosis.lua.bak
<ACCOUNTNAME> : the account you use tro log into WoW
<SERVERNAME> : The WoW server you are playing on
<CHARNAME> : The character name of your warlock
- This Necrosis version is based on the original code-base reworked for 1.13.
- (c) 2005 – 2007 Lomig, Liadora et Nyx (Kael’Thas et Elune – EU/French)
- (c) 2008 – 2010 Lomig & ArPharazon (Nagrand – US/Oceanic)
- (c) 2019 – 2019 Classic update by Doppie
- (c) 2019 – Classic update by urnati
- Licensed under the GPL v2