A Necrosis version based of the original codebase reworked for 1.13.
We picked up Necrosis (original) and started fixing it for WoW Classic Beta.
To me this addon was a must have for every Warlock.
The addon is working at 95%, but still considering the setup of the old code i am unable to get it working for all languages and clients.
From time to time error will come up.
I am getting to the point where i am done with WoW classic for a while so my activity will decline.
People experiencing issues:
Delete the necrosis files in
Pretty much all features are working at this moment:
- Soulshard overload
- Soulshards bag; Delete when bag is full
- Buff menu
- Curse menu
- Demon menu
- Fear Icon shows when unit is unfearable
- Soulshard count
Want to help out get this addon in the best possible state?:
- (c) 2005 – 2007 Lomig, Liadora et Nyx (Kael’Thas et Elune – EU/French)
- (c) 2008 – 2010 Lomig & ArPharazon (Nagrand – US/Oceanic)
- (c) 2019 – 2019 Classic update by Doppie
- Licensed under the GPL v2