What is NayMods?
NayMods is a boss mod suite that provides functionality missing in the more current raiding tool set.
NayMods is therefor not an all-round bossmod/raiding tool. It solves specific problems that are a little more complex and can't easely be solved with WeakAuras or any other currently available addon.
NayMods currently comes with 3 modules:
- Hellfire Council
The archimonde module in NayMods was built to solve the problem of handling Mark of the Legion with a pre-assigned setup in mind. The idea is to give people positions and have NayMods assign people to their priority position. This makes it so everyone always knows where to go and there should always be enough coverage in every group to soak the Mark of the Legion damage.
NayMods uses a priority system to assign the actual Mark of the Legion debuffs:
- The players pre-assigned group always has the highest priority
- If multiple people from the pre-assigned group have Mark of the Legion NayMods will distribute them according to class/spec
- Healers/Ranged will be prioritized to the back groups (or ranged groups)
- Melee will be prioritized to the front groups (or melee groups)
- Any left-over spot is filled up if needed
The Hellfire Council module tracks the ability Wicked Strike. This ability is cast by Blademaster when he drops below 30%. NayMods will track whenever the next Wicked Strike is coming so your raid can prepare accordingly with cooldowns.
The module shows a display of all the players with Digest and their time remaining inside. NayMods' Gorefiend module will show the correct timings from LFR difficulty all the way up to Mythic.
To get started with NayMods in game type /nm to access the in-game options.