MogIt will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
Source and issue tracking has moved to GitHub.
MogIt is an in-game catalogue of transmogrification items with the aim of helping players build their own sets!
- Build up your database by logging in with different characters, and then browse items available to them on any character
- Compose and save own sets using the Preview feature
- Share sets using special links
- Mark items you want and save them in a wishlist
Report bugs and request features here.
- Some items, when added to wishlist or preview, will appear as the base version of the item. There is nothing I can do about that. If you try to link these items from the default wardrobe you will also get the link of the base item, and that's something you could report to Blizzard. (and if they fix that, it should work in MogIt, too)
- Items outside of the catalogue may take into account items that aren't usable by your character (eg wrong class or faction) when indicating collected items.
- Artifacts are still not supported and probably won't be any time soon. (mostly due to API limitations)
I'd like to thank the following people for helping MogIt become what it is today: