0.18 Beta - Changelog:
* Added support for loot notes. Extra input fields have been added to the loot dialog, the add item dialog and the modify item dialog.
* The loot list of the raidlog browser got an extra column for a loot note symbol. The loot note itself will display as a tooltip on mouseover.
* Added option for using server time instead of local time.
* Added option for disabling the automatic creation of a new raid entry after changing raid zones.
* Added item tooltip support for the loot dialog.
* Raidlog browser: Modifying and deleting items don't require a selected boss event anymore.
* When a running raid changes zone to Archavons Vault, MRT should now end tracking correctly, if tracking of AV is disabled.
0.17 Beta - Changelog:
* Added option for disabling boss based attendee data for CTRT-export (if you only create one raid entry for each raid in your EQDKP(-Plus) and make corrections to raid members manually, you might want to activate this option)
* Added checks to prevent exporting of an active raid (raid data is incomplete until a raid is finished)
* Added option for disabling the confirmation box for an attendance check.
* Rewritten large parts of the CTRT-Export. Raid attendee data now take priority over boss attendee data. This should fix the Join/Leave timestamps and provide correct information for time based DKP systems (Thanks to Omega for pointing that out)
* Disconnecting players are now treated as leaving players, if "Track offline players" is disabled.
* In 10/25 raids, players moved in groups >2/>5 are now treated as leaving players, if "Track only first 2/5 groups" is enabled.
* Fixed nasty bug, which could enable previously disabled options (please check your settings in the option menu)
0.16 Beta - Changelog:
* Added option for changing the slash command. (Please relog after changing)
* Added option for changing the currency of the text based export formats.
* The RaidLog browser will now save the last selected raid event and boss event (unless new raid/boss events are tracked).
* The RaidLog browser will now show raid loot, if a raid event but no boss event is selected (the title of the table will change accordingly).
* Changed localization files for supporting the CurseForge localization system.
* Fixed boss detection of the horde gunship battle (ICC - untested)
0.15 Beta - Changelog:
* Added two new export formats: plain text and BBCode formatted text (choose your export format in the options panel)
* Added new option panel for export options
* CTRT-Export: Added option for automatically adding one item of poor item quality to each boss at data export. This should fix a bug in the EQDKP-CTRT-Import-Plugin boss detection. Boss detection fails, if no loot is connected to a boss event (i.e. attendance checks).
* Added settings for text export
* Added function to make a snapshot of the current raid composition
* Added slash command for taking a snapshot (/mrt snapshot)
* Added GUI button for taking a snapshot
* Changed slash command handler to work with uppercase and mixed upper-/lowercase commands
* Changed DataExportFrame to support multiline export data
* CTRT-Export: Optimized the length of the export string
* Some manually added boss events were saved with wrong difficulty
* Fixed export-error, which happened if extended information in playerDB is missing
0.14 Beta - Changelog:
* fixed path of lib-ScrollingTable (embedded library) (Ticket ID1 and 2 - thanks to Kanjou)