0.16 Beta - Changelog:
* Added option for changing the slash command. (Please relog after changing)
* Added option for changing the currency of the text based export formats.
* The RaidLog browser will now save the last selected raid event and boss event (unless new raid/boss events are tracked).
* The RaidLog browser will now show raid loot, if a raid event but no boss event is selected (the title of the table will change accordingly).
* Changed localization files for supporting the CurseForge localization system.
* Fixed boss detection of the horde gunship battle (ICC - untested)
0.15 Beta - Changelog:
* Added two new export formats: plain text and BBCode formatted text (choose your export format in the options panel)
* Added new option panel for export options
* CTRT-Export: Added option for automatically adding one item of poor item quality to each boss at data export. This should fix a bug in the EQDKP-CTRT-Import-Plugin boss detection. Boss detection fails, if no loot is connected to a boss event (i.e. attendance checks).
* Added settings for text export
* Added function to make a snapshot of the current raid composition
* Added slash command for taking a snapshot (/mrt snapshot)
* Added GUI button for taking a snapshot
* Changed slash command handler to work with uppercase and mixed upper-/lowercase commands
* Changed DataExportFrame to support multiline export data
* CTRT-Export: Optimized the length of the export string
* Some manually added boss events were saved with wrong difficulty
* Fixed export-error, which happened if extended information in playerDB is missing
0.14 Beta - Changelog:
* fixed path of lib-ScrollingTable (embedded library) (Ticket ID1 and 2 - thanks to Kanjou)
0.12 Beta - Changelog:
* Implemented dialogs for manually adding boss entries to the raidlog
* Fixed wrong loot assignments after deleting individual boss entries
0.11 Beta - Changelog:
* Changed a few things in the internal database (should reduce memory usage around 30%)
* Added tooltips for GUI buttons
* Fixed Steelbraker kill detection (Iron Council / Ulduar) (untested)
0.10 Beta - Changelog:
* Fixed Halion kill detection (changed to bossyell because of missing UNIT_DIED-Event in the Twilight Realm)
0.9 Beta - Changelog:
* Added BossID of Halion (Ruby Sanctum)
* Added item icons and tooltips to loot list
* Added support for TAB and ESC in raidlog dialogs
* Added option to enable/disable tracking of offline players (as boss attendees)
* Added option to enable/disable tracking of only first 2/5 groups in 10/25 player raids (as boss attendees)
* Updated deDE localization
* Fixed raid export for raids without boss kill event
* Fixed a bug, where the guild data may be crawled incorrectly
* Fixed '/mrt o' and '/mrt options' slash commands