Addon for World Of Warcraft Classic v1.13
Shows the missing recipes/skills for a tradeskill and where to get them
Addon only works all languages now! (MTSL Options menu still only shown in English only)
Please donate (paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to support this addon!
Thumbkin (Retail: EU-Burning Steppes, Classic: EU-Pyrewood Village)
MTSL - Vertical split (Change using options menu)
Account explorer (/mtsl acc or /mtsl account)
Database explorer (/mtsl db or /mtsl database)
NPC explorer (/mtsl npc)
Options menu (/mtsl or /mtsl config or /mtsl options)
Minimap button & Enhanced tooltip
- List of all available skills & recipes with correct data for Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Cooking, Enchanting, Engineering, First Aid, Leatherworking, Mining, Poisons & Tailoring
- View missing skills for a profession (open tradeskill frame and use MTSL button)
- Explorer frames to browse the addon data
- View skills learned on your alts (/mtsl acc)
- All ingame skills (/mtsl db)
- All ingame NPCs to see what they offer (/mtsl npc)
- Options menu to configure addon settings (/mtsl or /mtsl config or /mtsl options)
- Minimap button to quickly access the explorer frames or options menu
- Integration with other addons (seperate addon installation needed)
- TomTom: set waypoints to NPCs by clicking on their names
- Enhanced tooltip to show status of alts on same realm (or faction) for a recipe
- Link items to a channel (Say, Party, Raid or Guild) or add item to current chat message
Latest version (v1.13.44)
- Fixed following data
- Set phase of "Smoked Sagefish" (Cooking), "Soul Pouch" (Tailoring) to 1
- Set phase of "Big Bag of Enchantment (Tailoring)" to 5
- Set phase of "Runed Stygian Leggings, Boots & Belt (Tailoring)", Gurubashi Mojo Madness ("Alchemy") to 4
- Set skill of "Mithril Scale Pants (Blacksmith)" to 210 instead of 205
- Removed double entry for "Goblin Rocket Boots (Engineering)
- French translation of "Feralas" corrected to "Féralas"
- Shifting Cloak (Leatherworking) has now correct specialisation "Elemental"
- Removed font "Arkai" to be choosen on non Chinese locales
- Added option to select where MTSL window opens relative to button
- You can select if window opens left or right side of the MTSL button and so allowing to overlap with the craft window
View full version history here or VERSION_HISTORY.md inside zip addon
Report a bug?
Please make sure you have the latest version installed before opening an issue.
Use the "issues" on the curseforge page to make a new ticket.