Method Dungeon Tools
Method Dungeon Tools is a Mythic+ Dungeon Planner AddOn which helps you perfectly plan out your strategies and pull patterns in Mythic+ Dungeons. Every NPC in every BFA dungeon has been mapped out and can be viewed on an interactive map. Furthermore you have the option to select these enemies and devide the enemies you wish to kill into pulls. While going through the dungeon and selecting more enemies the progress bar will fill up and you will know exactly which enemies to kill to reach perfect enemy kill count. When done with selecting enemies the preset can be exported and shared via a paste string or send to party members so other users of the AddOn can see what you have planned for the dungeon.
- Maps for all BFA+Legion dungeons
- Npc positions for all dungeons including extra teeming npcs
- Patrol paths for all patroling npcs
- Enemy forces for every npc and dungeon
- Beguiling configurations for all affix weeks
- Detailed enemy info including crowd control and casted spells
- Toolbar with drawing and note tools
- Preset management including export/import via paste strings
- MDI Mode to override Beguiling / Freehold configurations
- Ingame sharing functions to share presets to party members
- Live mode for cooperative editing of presets including drawing, selecting enemies and more!