LootAppraiser will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
LootAppraiser is an addon which determines an item's value when looted based upon a pricing source you select. It keeps track of all gold asset value of the items in total including a quality item filter. Perfect for farming and determining gold asset value or potential gold-per-hour.
The reason I developed this addon was because while proving out some gold earnings via farming, I was using spreadsheets for post-run calculations on item values and pricing models. Now, I just run this addon, select the price source I want and let it calculate it for me!
Please understand, this addon does NOT determine liquid gold you are guaranteed to make but rather, potential ‘asset’ values of items looted where you will have to do the work and sell it on the Auction House, trade chat, etc.
Price Sources (Dependencies):
There are currently three ways LootAppraiser gets pricing: Auctionator, Oribos Exchange, or TradeSkillMaster.
LootAppraiser will pick up which addons you have installed and the price sources available automatically.
- Item quality highlights while looted (with full tool tips - only main window)
- Configure item quality filtering from Poor through Epic (only show the loot you want)
- Quick UI buttons to close or clear the session
- Support for Soulbound and Gray items leveraging Vendor Sell pricing
- Track of total items looted
- Tracks total gold in assets looted based upon a pricing source you selected above
- Supports multiple UIs (Blizzard-UI, ElvUI, SuperVillain UI, ...)
- Audible gold alert threshold for x amount of gold you specify
- Auto-sell gray items (opt-in)
- Auto-repairing (opt-in)
Command Lin Usage:
/la - This will load the full UI with items, color by quality, and value of asset(s) looted
/lal - This will load a 'Lite" version in a new frame ONLY showing value of asset(s) looted
/laa - This will load a small frame utilized for the Gold Alert Threshold set
Left-Click on mini-map icon to open the main window (same as slash command /la)
Right-Click on mini-map icon to open options window with configuration options for quality filter, price source and gold alert threshold
BOTH can be open the same time and are exclusive of each other.
To disable, click the "x" button on the UI.
Join the official LootAppraiser Discord Channel:
Need help? Have suggestions? Check out the Official LootAppraiser Discord channel.