Little Battler helps you train your Battle Pet team in PvE battles. Currently, it lets you quickly see:
- Pet Tamers and Beasts of Fable that you have not yet fought today.
- Pet Tamers' battle pets and their abilities.
- The pets you used to defeat the tamer in the past.
Also included are a number of small UI tweaks to improve the general pet battling experience:
- Skip the "Are you sure?" confirmation when challenging Pet Tamers.
- Automatically accept Tamer daily quest rewards.
- Automatically equip your Safari Hat when challenging Tamers.
- Keeps your pet Journal sorted between logins.
- Use pet healing abilities and items, as well as pet XP boosts directly from the pre-battle gossip dialog.
- Quality borders and selected ability highlighting in the default pet battle UI are updated immediately rather at the beginning of the next turn.
You can also view a video of Little Battler in action on YouTube.
Have a great idea for a feature, or experiencing some problems? Leave a comment below.