By default, LiteMount looks for a usable action in the following list (in this order), and stops when it first finds one:
- Exit vehicle : if you are in a vehicle that can be exited.
- Dismount : if you are mounted.
- Cancelform : if you are in travel or ghost wolf form.
- Copy target's mount : if target is a player, is mounted, and you know that mount.
- Mount a Vash'jir seahorse : if you are in Vash'jir underwater.
- Mount an AQ Battle Tank : if you are in Ahn'qiraj
- Use garrison ability : if you are in Draenor Nagrand and the Telaari Talbuk / Frostwolf War Wolf is usable, and can't fly.
- Mount Arcanist's Manasaber : if you can cast Masquerade in Suramar.
- Mount a swimming mount : if you have been swimming for more than 1s.
- Mount a flying mount : if you are in a flyable area, and one is usable.
- Mount a floating mount : if you have been swimming for less than 1s.
- Mount a ground mount : if one is usable.
- Mount a slow ground mount : if one is usable.
- Run the "Unavailable" macro : if one is set.
If you are moving or falling it will only consider instant-cast mounts (Travel Form, Ghost Wolf, and (during Hallows End) Flying Broom).
You can use the Advanced Options panel to completely change this priority if you want.