This addon is improvement for default Blizzard UI and functionality for appearances tab.
- A lot more info about items that offer appearances (links to wowhead, names of vendors, costs, world drop zones, etc)
- Additional info about collected appearances on items tooltips
- Current quest zone, current instance, current raid filters
- Also you can filter any zone or raid to view all appearances that you can collect
- You can press TAB button, when you hover item for view info about all sources for that appearance (only for items that available for your current class)
- Sets page that shows your current progress on collecting appearances sets
- Option to "Find all recolors"
- Selecting favorites for uncollected visuals
- Custom camera for preview buttons
- Message that new appearance was learned (for blue and green items)
How to use?
- Open Collections (SHIFT-P)
- Go to "Appearances" tab
- To view all sources click on any model
- You can filter all visuals by zone or raid via "Filter" dropdown
- "Big model" and "Sets" buttons right under "Weapon type" dropdown
How to disable "Collected" on tooltip?
- Open Collections (SHIFT-P) > Go to "Appearances" tab > Click on Book icon under "Weapon type" dropdown > Disable this option