Journalator will start downloading in 5 seconds...
STILL DOWNLOADING MANUALLY??
Join over 10 million players who use the CurseForge app!
An addon that keeps track of all your sales and postings on the Auction House, sales and purchases with vendors, crafting orders, quest rewards, item drops and mails, provides a summary view, sales percentage stats for the last month, and lets you export the data to your favourite spreadsheet program. Works on Retail, SoM, and Wrath.
To see your summary click the minimap icon or run the slash command
There are a few different tabs for the different items logged:
- Auction House: Auction mail, posting, sale rates, expired/cancelled items and (retail only) WoW tokens purchased.
- Vendors: Items sold to and purchased from vendors, gear repairs and flight master costs.
- Crafting Orders: Crafting orders created by you, including the reagents submitted and items crafted to fulfil crafting orders, including reagents used (retail only).
- Trading Post: Items purchased from the trading post (retail only)
- Questing: Quest rewards you have received (including reputation gains)
- Looting: Drops (gold, items and currency) from monsters and chests
- Mail: Gold received from and sent to other players
- Trades: Items and gold traded with other players
To export any view as a CSV to e.g. Excel, click the "Export Results" button.
Enable tooltips in the settings to see the last purchase price, sale price, auction failures/successes and personal sale rate.
Options for tracking
Different categories of items can be ignored by Journalator's tracking system if you're not interested in them. Turn the category off in the options under Journalator > Monitors
Hide interactions with alts and specific accounts
Transfers to and from specific characters can be ignored. Enter the characters to ignore in the options under Journalator > Ignore Transfers
For more auction house tools see Auctionator
Comments are on Discord
Visit our discord at https://discord.gg/azC9duEVY6 (look for Journalator > #general-jnr)