Incognito adds you name in front of your chat messages. Can be enabled for guild (and officer), party and raid chat messages.
[Guild] [Yourchar]: Some chat message
[Guild] [Yourchar]: (Yourname): Some chat message
You can use the GUI config dialog or the slash commands /incognito or /inc
- config - Open configuration dialog
- enable - Enable or disable adding your name to chat messages
- name - The name that should be displayed in your chat messages
- Enable - Enable adding your name to chat messages.
- Name - The name that should be displayed in your chat messages
- Guild - Add name to guild chat messages
- Party - Add name to party chat messages
- Raid - Add name to raid chat messages
- Channel - Add name to chat messages in a custom channel
- Debug - Enable debugging messages output. You probably don't want to enable this
Features and Bugs
If you have a feature request of find a bug please us the WowAce ticket system to report them.