Table of Contents Aug 18, 2008 Revision 1 View Revisions
> Bugs und Kommentare
Bevor ihr Bugs Meldet
Versichert euch das ihr die Neuste Version installiert habt und das ihr die Standart einstellungen eingestellt habt.
Bevor ihr Fragen stellt
- Lest die FAQ's und den Quick Guide
- Macht euch mit den möglichen Optionen vertraut und versucht euch eure Fragen zunächst selbst zu beantworten.
> SELFCAST NOTE: Damit HealBot einwandfrei funktioniert muss die Option Selfcast im WoW Interface deaktiviert sein.
- HealBot is ready for BC with decursive options.
- HealBot allows for 20 key mouse combinations to cast any beneficial spells.
- HealBot allows for 20 key mouse combinations to cast on disabled bars.
- Any usable item can be added to all combos.
- Target, Focus and Assist can be added to all combos
- HealBots appearance can be configured and preferred appearances can be saved as skins.
- HealBot can show party/tanks/checked targets/extras in a raid, extras can be filtered and sorted.
- Multiple HealBots in a party/raid sync incoming heals.
- HealBot will accurately range check at all times for spells and items.
- HealBot has a built in res monitor and is compatible with CTRA (CTRA not required)
- HealBot has a buff monitor.
- HealBot has a SmartCast out of combat option, this will cast a spell in the following order..
1. res 2. decurse 3. buff 4. heal 5. user setting
- /hb options
Since downloading I am now experiencing an issue I have never had. My character is anchored privately as a group with no designation as well as within the group I am in. For instance I am in group 4, but also have a group of my own next to group 1 where I am by myself and not assigned a label
How do you set it to remove the blizzard unit frames?
missing HEAL spell: priest / holy: [Holy Word: Serenity] + [Holy Word: Sanctify] + [Holy Word: Salvation] ... possible repair this "error"?
could you be solved please, that: at the helabot can be set to be "enabled"
only if I use "healer" specification talent?
this would be a very, very useful feature!
- simply at a group (druid, priest, palladine) the healer roll could be ticked-on,
and it could turn it on automatically if you switch it on that button.
a base spell "holy priest" is MISSING!
i can't choose: "POWER WORD: SHIELD!"
this spell is not to be found anywhere.
This addon has been my favorite since like....WOTLK. But lately it's having an issue that is very frustrating that is making me want to switch to something else. The Target frame seems to be busted. Out of combat it seems to be fine, but as soon as I do a raid encounter, more often than not the target frame dissappears and won't come back. This makes doing raid encounters like Anduin very annoying since i can't target and heal the NPC's during the fight. I have resorted to just putting heals on my bars and doing it that way, which is a pain.
Healbot doesnt work with this (an one before) version since today (doing dractyr as char) and doesnt work with all my classes (24) aswell. A lot of LUA reports with standart ui and no way to work with hb....i have to disable the addon but NEED it as soon as possible pls!!!
EDIT: Thx for fixing this prob so fast - i'm rly very glad to do my healjob now like usual!!!
pls giev decurse abilities - with EVOKER is no decurse inside healbot (he have 2 decurse abilities: expunge+cauterizing flame). Otherwise evokehealer need extra addon to decurse....
Thx a lot
EDIT: lol mate u r rly fast!! wrote text few hours before and now its done - rly thx a lot 4 updating hb so rly fast!
Unfortunately, I can't add "[Convoke the Spirits]" to the spells..
is there any possibility to add this?
as a healer!
I getting a lot of lua errors whenever i login in any of my healers.
Hello all, there is any profile for Preservation spec?
Hello, I noticed that the talent "Adaptive Swarm" for Restoration Druid is not yet available as an option in the HealBot addon. Can that be included?
Hello, i'm getting this error with my druid.
Message: [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn 'HealBot_Data' hat versucht die geschützte Funktion 'SpellStopCasting()' aufzurufen.
Time: Thu Jan 12 20:37:03 2023
Stack: [ADDON_ACTION_FORBIDDEN] AddOn 'HealBot_Data' hat versucht die geschützte Funktion 'SpellStopCasting()' aufzurufen.
[string "@Interface/SharedXML/Settings/Blizzard_SettingsPanel.lua"]:336: in function `TransitionBackOpeningPanel'
[string "@Interface/SharedXML/Settings/Blizzard_SettingsPanel.lua"]:325: in function `ExitWithCommit'
[string "@Interface/SharedXML/Settings/Blizzard_SettingsPanel.lua"]:301: in function `Close'
[string "@Interface/SharedXML/Settings/Blizzard_SettingsPanel.lua"]:71: in function <...erface/SharedXML/Settings/Blizzard_SettingsPanel.lua:70>
So far, everytime i tried to use Heal or Prayer of mending on others while in a dungeon, it became a self-cast
In reply to AuroraYing:
Yup, it's happening to Druids with Regrowth and Swiftmend. Happening to everyone I've talked to. A fix would be deeply appreciated before Ulduar tonight.
Lately i noticed that some PRIEST spells:
Prayer of Mending
Prayer of Healing
using healbot frames are always casted on my character instead of my friendly target, if i use manual targeting and the normal blizzard interface skill buttons i am able to cast the above spells on my friendly target, that just doesn't happen using healbot frames.
I already uninstalled, cleared and reinstalled healbot but it did not work.
Thank you for your work!