GoldpawUI Change Log
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
- AlertFrames are back!
- Fixed an issue with the portrait widget where
PORTRAITS_UPDATEDwas registered as a unit event, causing an error.
- Unit frame aura stack counts are no longer hidden behind the aura borders.
- Action buttons now react to selfcast- and focus modifiers.
- Action buttons are new desaturated and toned down when the player is dead.
- Moved the talking head frame to the top of the screen, away from the unit frames and actionbars.
- Fixed the issue causing a bug when trying to show the value on the player's alternate power bar.
- Added a custom player alternate power bar, close to where the player castbar is.
- Moved the ExtraActionButton and ZoneAbilityButton somewhat up and towards the right, to avoid them covering the actionbars.
- The Blizzard ObjectivesTracker will now be faded out during combat, arena fights and boss fights.
- The target of target frame should now have smoother bar transitions.
- Spells with no cost should now get their spell range properly displayed and colored in their tooltips.
- Spells that are channeled should now properly display and color this property in their tooltips.
- Updated main actionbar page drivers for rogues and warriors.
- Removed the blizzard alternate player power bar as we have our own custom one now.
- Added cast name and cast duration value to the target unit frame.
- When you've hit maximum level or disabled XP, the Artifact Power tooltip should no longer get a new set of lines added to it every time you mouse over the Artifact Power bar. It should now reset properly.
- A Group Finder Eye is now available on the minimap when queued using the group finder.
- Parented the Blizzard ObjectivesTracker to our own master frame, to prevent it from covering the Blizzard Micro Menu.
- Continued the work on code restructuring towards the new single file layout system.
- Changed how various textures are attached to unit frame aura buttons to attempt to fix the "misplaced border" issues that I so far have been unable to reproduce.
- Added some bonus bars to the actionbutton page switcher for all classes, also added an action icon update regardless of whether or not the actual page was changed.
- Spell activation overlay glows should no longer be hidden beneath the action button border. They are now visible.
- Fixed a lingering "ExtraPower" bug after the code restructuring.
- Fixed more bugs related to the Blizzard ObjectivesTracker.
- Fixed bugs related to the Blizzard ObjectivesTracker.
- Initial commit.